By joining together, we can shift the focus of healthcare so that it genuinely respects the wishes of patients and their loved ones. With a shared commitment to improve care for patients with serious illness, you’ll join other leading organizations, thought leaders, experts and advocates as we empower and educate patients, families, policy makers and healthcare providers.
GOCCNJ Coalition Member Benefits:
- Attend regular meetings (4/year) with Coalition partners; engage with thought leaders on issues of importance
- Network with peers and professionals dedicated to improving advance care planning, palliative and end-of-life care services in NJ; coordinate/collaborate on programming
- Receive timely advocacy and policy updates on advance care planning, palliative and end-of-life care services, and related issues
- Recognition as a Member of the Goals of Care Coalition of New Jersey on our website, social media and all collateral material
- Promotion of member news/events related to advance care planning, palliative and end-of-life care services
- Work together on a customized training program for your organization’s members
Join the Goals of Care Coalition of New Jersey and unite with our community of organizations working together to ensure that all NJ residents have access to high-quality, person-centered advance care planning, palliative and end-of-life care. Be a part of the movement to ensure that people get the care they need and no less, and the care they want and no more.
Contact us to find out how your organization can become a Coalition Member.