GOCCNJ Summit 2021
Improving Quality Care for People with Serious Illness
December 9, 2021
9 AM – 3 PM
Goals of Care Coalition of New Jersey (GOCCNJ) is proud to present
this virtual, educational event:
- Designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, nursing home administrators, chaplains, and others interested in improving the quality of care provided for people with serious illness
- Accredited for CME & CE
Topics to Include:
- The Future of Palliative Care: A Paradigm Shift in Caring for People with Serious Illness
- Essential Elements of Pediatric Palliative Care
- Improving Equity in Serious Illness Care: Ethical, Cultural & Spiritual Considerations
- Medication Management in Serious Illness: Opioids and Innovations
- Medical Aid in Dying in NJ: Current Barriers & Opportunities
Registration Fee: $50
Registration information coming soon. Please contact Beth Hirschman, for any questions or sponsorship information.
Thank You to Our Sponsors*
As an agent of change. Join the Goals of Care Coalition of New Jersey to help improve end of life care for patients and families.
As a supporter of our efforts. We depend on the generosity of our donors to help the sickest and most vulnerable New Jerseyeans get the care they need and no less, and the care they want and no more. Donate today to help us provide critical information to patients and families and raise our voice with local, state and federal policy makers.